Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My prolonged absence

I know, I went MIA there for over a month.

I'm learning that blogs are hard to keep going. Coming up with new content and writing about what I already now takes time, which always slips away from me, but I'm trying to be more diligent.

I guess one of the things I battle with when it comes to doing something volunteer based (do good-er activities) is my projects get sidelined when I have other things I need to do. And it makes me feel oh so bad!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean the kids in Ukraine are like on my mind, all the time.

My answer to this dilemma has always been to schedule my time better, but lately, that just hasn't been the case. And now with impending medical school, jeez.... OK, but I'm not throwing in the towel. I have a lot of stuff I want to share with everyone out there willing to read about it, so hang in there with me.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sweltering heat. I periodically stick my head in the freezer to cool down. Check back soon.

No comments: